BETA ZEN
Ballindoon Friary
Texto da Wikipédia (en), licença CC BY-SA. O BETARUBI mostra o verbete inteiro nesta página — a leitura não continua fora do site.

Ballindoon (Irish: Baile an Dúin) Friary was a Dominican priory beside Lough Arrow in County Sligo, Ireland. It was dedicated to St. Mary and founded in 1507 by Thomas O'Farrell. It was dissolved c. 1585 and is now in ruins.[1][2]
See also
References
54°04′58″N 8°19′24″W / 54.082832°N 8.323308°W
